Free shipping on orders over $75. Applies at checkout!
NEW! Pump Infusion Pink Lemonade (Non-Stimulant)
PUMP INFUSION is a Scientifically Validatedpre-workout, created for athletes and non-athletes alike, who are looking for a boost in their workouts. This Non-Stimulant version is perfect for those sensitive to stimulants, or those who simply want a product they can take at any point in the day or night.
NSC’s cutting edge formula provides scientifically validated ingredients, in the full doses required to reap the benefits of MASSIVE PUMPS, INCREASED ENDURANCE, RAZOR SHARP FOCUS and ENHANCED RECOVERY
Finally, we have delivered a product with a taste that will set the standard for the market, a drink so delicious you will be tempted to drink all day…and with our non stimulant formula feel to enjoy whenever you wish. Whether it is a deliciously sweet and fruity cotton candy, or a refreshingly sweet and tangy peach mango, we know you will love drinking the product and never have to “choke it down” like so many other products on the market.
1. L-Citrulline: L–Citrulline is an amino acid that has been found to play an important role in nitric oxide (NO) metabolism and regulation. L-Citrulline is converted to L-Arginine in the body, leading to increases in both L-Arginine and nitric oxide. Increased production of nitric oxide promotes vascular dilation, which helps support normal oxygen and blood circulation.
2. Betaine Anhydrous: A substance found naturally occurring in plant species (especially sugar beets). In recent years, betaine anhydrous has garnered a healthy amount of praise in sports supplementation, specifically as a pre-workout augmenter and potent performance enhancer. Betaine anhydrous is an osmotic compound and promotes cellular hydration, much like creatine does. This helps maintain cellular integrity and water balance. Betaine anhydrous has a multitude of benefits for athletes and gym-goers alike. It works extremely well as a pre-workout performance enhancer (for power and energy boosts) and also as a possible adjunct for fat-loss regimens. It has been shown to help with: 1. Increased power output 2. Increased capacity to perform anaerobic work 3. Increased energy levels 4. Promotes cellular hydration (similar to creatine) 5. May reduce LDL cholesterol/blood lipids
3. Tyrosine: Tyrosine is considered a non-essential amino acid and is formed from phenylalanine in the body. Tyrosine is the parent compound and thus essential for the manufacture of the catecholamine hormones/neurotransmitters including: dopamine, dihydroxyphenyalanine (DOPA), norepinephrine, and epinephrine, in the central and peripheral nervous system and adrenal medulla, and thyroxine and triiodothyronine by the thyroid gland. Supplementing with L-Tyrosine can help boost focus, improving alertness and enhancing cognitive performance. It can also improve workout intensity, increase recuperation and prevent overtraining - secondary to its ability to influence peripheral and CNS levels of neurotransmitters. It may have benefits in increasing thermogenesis, lipolysis and maximizing body composition
4. CDP-Choline: Cytidine 5-diphosphocholine (Citicoline)is a nootropic supplement and is an intermediate in the generation of phosphatidylcholine from choline. Studies have shown supplementation with CDP Choline to improve focus, mental energy, and memory.
5. Himalayan Pink Salt: Rich in mineral content, Himalyan Pink Salt aids in hydration and electrolyte balance. This 'miracle mineral' can help prevent cramps and muscle pain, as well as provide tremendous pumps while exercising.