Have you tried “fat burners” before with little result? Do you struggle to find a product designed to lose fat that will actually make you feel good when you take it? Are you looking for a product backed by clinical research, that will give you a better physique and a healthier body at the same time? If so, we have just the product:
What is PhenoSlim?
PhenoSlim is the culmination of years of clinical research into the metabolic enhancing properties of several naturally occurring extracts.
For the last 25 years fat burners have been lumped into two categories:
1) Stimulant formulas loosely based on the original Ephedra/Caffeine/Aspirin stacks.
2) Non-stimulant formulas designed to help reduce cortisol and reduce appetite. Both of these outdated forms now take a back seat to PhenoSlim, the first full spectrum life enhancing, brown fat inducing weight lost catalyst. With zero stimulants, and only health enhancing side effects, PhenoSlim is a market changing product!
With the correct dosage and combination of high potency extracts, PhenoSlim alone can change how your body burns and stores fat, help to control your appetite, and increase your metabolism, all in one product.
PhenoSlim is a combination of high potency ingredients, working in unison to reduce body fat and make you feel better, in an all new, cutting edge pathway. The name PhenoSlim comes from its ingredients’ clinically proven ability to induce Brown-like (referred to as Beige) Adipocytes to form within White Adipose tissue.
By altering the Adipose tissue composition, we are helping to change your Phenotype, or physical characteristics based on your genetics and lifestyle. All the ingredients in PhenoSlim aid in fat reduction through several pathways, but fat loss isn’t the only benefit. When you take PhenoSlim, your brain, cardiovascular system, and liver will all be given the nutrients they need for improved function.
How Does it Work?
Phenoslim contains 4 active ingredients. Each ingredient provides a different pathway towards weight loss and fat reduction, and the first ingredient contains a host of health benefits as well.
1. LongVida®Optimized Curcumin Extract (from Curcuma Longoma root)
LongVida®is the most bio-available form of Curcumin, it is 67-285 times more bio-available than traditional Curcumin. Curcumin itself is a powerful polyphenol, with many antioxidant properties. Daily dosage with Curcumin was shown to decrease both fat mass and body weight with no change in daily diet. This was accomplished through Curcumin’s ability to induce the browning of White Adipose tissue₁.
The increase in Beige Adipose tissue (which burns lipids for energy to make heat) leads to a higher caloric output and a decrease in fat mass overall. With LongVida®’s SLCP (solid lipid Curcumin particle) technology, the Curcumin is absorbed through the lymphatic system and dispersed through your body quickly and intact. The Acid Defense capsule also protects the compound, ensuring the most potent delivery possible.
The benefits of LongVida®don’t stop there, however. LongVida®is clinically proven†to decrease inflammation, decrease liver enzymes, and increase Nitric Oxide production. These benefits lead to less joint pain and muscle soreness, and improved Nitric Oxide production is good for both hearts and vascular tissue, as well as pump enhancement during exercise. Another clinical study†showed the improvement of both cognitive function and mood.
2. Factor21™Extract (Momordica Charantia)
Factor21™is a proprietary, 100% natural regulator of a hormone growth factor called Fibroblast Growth Factor 21 (FGF21). FGF21 is known to manage metabolism, weight loss, and glucose levels. The hormone has been linked to the burning of Brown fat and has the power to increase food satiety and decrease food intake†₂. Research on Factor21™showed increased levels of FGF21 and changes in body weight, blood sugar levels, and insulin sensitivity.
Lactoferrin(LF) is a multifunctional protein in mammalian milk. Using a double-blind, placebo-controlled design, researchers found that participants taking 300mg per day of Lactoferrin reduced visceral abdominal fat by an astounding 12.3% in only eight weeks†₃.
Decreases in body weight, BMI, and hip circumference were also shown. Lactoferrin inhibited the growth of new fat cells and promoted the breakdown of existing fat tissue. Lactoferrin increased cAMP-PKA signaling and increased overall energy expenditure.
Lactoferrin also aids in the increase in Brown Adipose Tissue, as an amplifier for the powerful Bone Morphogenetic Protein 7 (BMP-7) †₄. BMP-7 is clinically proven† to reverse obesity, decrease appetite, and combat Rheumatoid Arthritis.†₅
GoGBB (Gamma-Butyrobetaine) is precursor to L-carnitine in your body. L-carnitine acts as a transport agent for converting fat to energy. However, consuming L-carnitine itself was not shown to increase cellular carnitine levels and increase carnitine excretion by nearly 40 times the normal levels†.
By using the precursor Gamma-Butyrobetaine we can successfully increase carnitine levels in our body and increase metabolism and fatty acid breakdown with no nausea, odor or other common side effects of large doses of L-carnitine.
1. Curcumin promotes browning of white adipose tissue in a norepinephrine-dependent way.
2. Pro-longevity Hormone FGF21 protects against immune senescense by delaying age related thymic involution. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2016Youm Y, Horvath T, Manglesdorf D, Kliewer S, Vixit D.
A Common Allele in FGF21 Associated with Sugar Intake Is Associated with Body Shape, Lower Total Body-Fat Percentage, and Higher Blood Pressure.Frayling TM1, Beaumont RN2, Jones SE2, Yaghootkar H2, Tuke MA2, Ruth KS2, Casanova F3, West B2, Locke J2, Sharp S2, Ji Y2, Thompson W2, Harrison J2, Etheridge AS4, Gallins PJ5, Jima D5, Wright F5, Zhou Y5, Innocenti F4, Lindgren CM6, Grarup N7, Murray A2, Freathy RM2, Weedon MN2, Tyrrell J8, Wood AR2
FGF21 Mediates Endocrine Control of Simple Sugar Intake and Sweet Taste Preference by the Liver
Stephanie von Holstein-Rathlou13Lucas D. BonDurant13Lila PeltekianMeghan C. Naber, Terry C. Yin, Kristin E. Claflin,
Adriana Ibarra Urizar,Andreas N. Madsen, Cecilia Ratner, Birgitte Holst, Kristian Karstoft, Aurelie Vandenbeuch, Catherine B. Anderson,Martin D. Cassell, Anthony P. Thompson, Thomas P. Solomon, Kamal Rahmouni, Sue C. Kinnamon, Andrew A. Pieper, Matthew P. Gillum14
3. Potent anti-obesity effect of enteric-coated lactoferrin: decrease in visceral fat accumulation in Japanese men and women with abdominal obesity after 8-week administration of enteric-coated lactoferrin tablets.Ono T1, Murakoshi M, Suzuki N, Iida N, Ohdera M, Iigo M, Yoshida T, Sugiyama K, Nishino H.
4. Bovine lactoferrin promotes energy expenditure via the cAMP-PKA signaling pathway in human reprogrammed brown adipocytes.Nakamura K1, Kishida T2, Ejima A3, Tateyama R1, Morishita S1,4, Ono T1,5, Murakoshi M1,5,6, Sugiyama K7, Nishino H6, Mazda O8.
5. Bone morphogenetic protein 7 (BMP7) reverses obesity and regulates appetite through a central mTOR pathway Kristy L. Townsend,*,1Ryo Suzuki,*,1Tian Lian Huang,*Enxuan Jing,*Tim J. Schulz,*Kevin Lee,*Cullen M. Taniguchi,*Daniel O. Espinoza,*Lindsay E. McDougall,*Hongbin Zhang,*Tong-Chuan He,†Efi Kokkotou,‡,2and Yu-Hua Tseng*,2
6. Utilization of dietary precursors for carnitine synthesis in adults
Rabouche CJ, Bosch EP, Chenard CA, Schabold KJ, Nelson SE J Nutr. Dec; 119(12): 1907 - 13